- Oxtail stew / Hearty oxtail stew, Jamaican style.
- Cullen skink / Traditional scottish stew made from smoked haddock and potatoes.
- Brocolli namul / Steamed brocolli with sweet and savoury sauce.
- Kısır / Classic Turkish bulghur wheat salad with tomatoes and herbs.
- Barley risotto with marinated feta / Vegetarian main course requiring less precision thean traditional Italian risotto.
- Turkey and courgette burgers / Simple and portable turkey burgers, with spring onion and cumin.
- Meatballs with parmesan and chopped parsley / Straightforward tender meatballs with rich flavour.
- Lancashire pea and ham soup / A simple but hearty pea and ham soup.
- Slow-roasted lamb shoulder / Tender lamb dish with nice crisp and strong rosemary flavour.
- Bulgur (or freekeh) pilaf / Simple grain pilaf with fresh herbs.
- Chicken stroganoff / Chicken in a sour cream and Dijon mustard sauce.
- Leek and celeriac soup / Creamy vegetable soup that is not too rich.
- Bolognaise sauce / Classic slow-cooked Italian sauce with tomato and ground beef.
- Fresh peas with butter and za'atar / Delicious and incredibly easy side dish or afternoon snack.
- Baked chicken wings / Simple crispy oven-baked chicken wings.
- Harissa, aubergine, and chicken stew / Spicy Moroccan-inspired stew with roasted aubergine, chicken thighs, and harissa.
- Arugula salad with chicken and balsamic reduction / Sharp arugula with chicken breast and goat cheese, topped with a tomato-based balsamic vinegar reduction.
- Soon tofu jjigae / Spicy Korean vegetarian soup.