- Dukkah / Egyptian spice and nut garnish.
- Roasted sweet potatoes with green onions and chili / Simple sweet potato dish that combines sweet, savoury, and spicy flavours.
- Cavolo nero with walnuts and orange / A refreshing salad which tames the bitterness of cavolo nero.
- Couscous with toasted almond and sultanas / Simple Moroccan couscous dish with a touch of sweetness.
- Cucumber sangchae / Refreshing and mildly spicy Korean cucumber side dish.
- Parsley and barley salad / Refreshing salad with marinated feta and toasted cashews.
- Balilah / Palestinian street food composed of chickpeas, parsley, and spices.
- Braised red cabbage / Modern take on the classic German braised red cabbage.
- Soured cream and sumac sauce / Creamy and light sauce with soured cream, Greek yoghurt, and spices.
- Mung bean salad / Mung bean tossed with mint and green onion.
- Butter bean purée / Rich and flavourful bean purée, with versatile uses.
- Parsley and yoghurt dip / Smooth and creamy parsley-based dip.
- Stir-fried spring greens / Spring greens stir fried with garlic, ginger, chilies, and cashews.