- Fresh ginger and treacle cookies / Flavourful ginger cookies with a soft interior and firm exterior.
- Basic crêpes / A minimal recipe for crêpes.
- Tahini cookies / Short biscuit with good tahini flavour.
- Ham stock / Rich stock from ham hock.
- Basil pesto / Classic basil pesto.
- Balsamic tomato reduction / A variant on basic balsamic vinegar reduction, with blistered cherry tomatoes.
- Muhallabieh / Milk and cornflour set pudding with bay leaf simple syrup.
- Papaya and turmeric smoothie / Refreshing tropical spiced smoothie.
- Spiced lemonade / Lemonade with infused simple syrup.
- Oxtail stew / Hearty oxtail stew, Jamaican style.
- Cullen skink / Traditional scottish stew made from smoked haddock and potatoes.
- Brocolli namul / Steamed brocolli with sweet and savoury sauce.
- Kısır / Classic Turkish bulghur wheat salad with tomatoes and herbs.
- Barley risotto with marinated feta / Vegetarian main course requiring less precision thean traditional Italian risotto.
- Turkey and courgette burgers / Simple and portable turkey burgers, with spring onion and cumin.
- Meatballs with parmesan and chopped parsley / Straightforward tender meatballs with rich flavour.
- Chicken Paprikash / Comforting and rich Hungarian chicken dish, seasoned with plenty of paprika.
- Lancashire pea and ham soup / A simple but hearty pea and ham soup.
- Slow-roasted lamb shoulder / Tender lamb dish with nice crisp and strong rosemary flavour.
- Bulgur (or freekeh) pilaf / Simple grain pilaf with fresh herbs.
- Chicken stroganoff / Chicken in a sour cream and Dijon mustard sauce.
- Leek and celeriac soup / Creamy vegetable soup that is not too rich.
- Bolognaise sauce / Classic slow-cooked Italian sauce with tomato and ground beef.
- Fresh peas with butter and za'atar / Delicious and incredibly easy side dish or afternoon snack.
- Sautéed reindeer with mushrooms / Modified version of traditional Sami reindeer dish
- Baked chicken wings / Simple crispy oven-baked chicken wings.
- Harissa, aubergine, and chicken stew / Spicy Moroccan-inspired stew with roasted aubergine, chicken thighs, and harissa.
- Arugula salad with chicken and balsamic reduction / Sharp arugula with chicken breast and goat cheese, topped with a tomato-based balsamic vinegar reduction.
- Soon tofu jjigae / Spicy Korean vegetarian soup.
- Dukkah / Egyptian spice and nut garnish.
- Roasted sweet potatoes with green onions and chili / Simple sweet potato dish that combines sweet, savoury, and spicy flavours.
- Cavolo nero with walnuts and orange / A refreshing salad which tames the bitterness of cavolo nero.
- Couscous with toasted almond and sultanas / Simple Moroccan couscous dish with a touch of sweetness.
- Garlic and lemon tahini sauce / Tahini sauce made with puréed garlic and lemon
- Cucumber sangchae / Refreshing and mildly spicy Korean cucumber side dish.
- Parsley and barley salad / Refreshing salad with marinated feta and toasted cashews.
- Balilah / Palestinian street food composed of chickpeas, parsley, and spices.
- Braised red cabbage / Modern take on the classic German braised red cabbage.
- Soured cream and sumac sauce / Creamy and light sauce with soured cream, Greek yoghurt, and spices.
- Mung bean salad / Mung bean tossed with mint and green onion.
- Butter bean purée / Rich and flavourful bean purée, with versatile uses.
- Parsley and yoghurt dip / Smooth and creamy parsley-based dip.
- Stir-fried spring greens / Spring greens stir fried with garlic, ginger, chilies, and cashews.